Motor Protection Circuit Breaker lockout is a unique device for locking out the breakers on a motor control unit by encasing the breaker. Fits up 1.75" breaker housing. Features:
- Made of special grade alloy and ABS.
- Can easily be installed with the help of black twister at the bottom of this lockout.
- The brass pherol gives extra life and strength to stainless steel screw that holds the solid metallic component that binds the lockout to the breaker.
- Can be installed on variety / types of MPCB of different companies.
- A padlock should be applied on the MPCBL for locking it out.