The 7393 lockout set includes everything you need to prevent light switches and other toggle switches from being turned on or off while the device is applied. The set includes a switch lockout device, made in the USA from durable recycled plastic, and a rugged, indoor/outdoor recycled aluminum padlock.
- Prevents access to light switches and other toggle switches.
- Ideal for applications like switch-controlled sump pumps, security lights or systems, air conditioning service switches or other applications in which continuous power is required.
- Includes indoor/outdoor padlock.
- Rugged recycled plastic lockout device will not rust or corrode.
- Device uses the existing wall plate screws to securely attach over the switch.